Maid of the Mist
The single biggest attraction in the Niagara area is of course the Niagara Falls. Millions of people flock to the area every year to see this magnificent creation by Mother Nature. If you need an idea for a staycation activity then why not make plans to visit Niagara Falls. You can get up close and personal to the falls when you hop aboard the Maid of the Mist tour boat. It truly is awe inspiring to actually feel the awesome power of the Niagara Falls. Before you visit or purchase your tickets for the Maid of the Mist Niagara Falls tour though, take a moment to read over the tips which have been laid out below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your ticket. And on top of all of that you should also find a listing of all of the latest known coupons for the Maid of the Mist listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- If you purchase your tickets as a group you will save up to $4 off the cost of each ticket for Maid of the Mist. Educational groups can save nearly 50% off the total cost of their admission.
- Get the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass. You will save about 30% off a vacation package which includes your stay and ticket for Maid of the Mist.
- If you are a member of AAA then you can actually save even more on the purchase of the Adventure Pass. Purchase direct from AAA and you can save about $7 off the total cost of your Adventure Pass.
- Get the Clifton Hill Fun Pass which will save you a little extra off many of the activities in the Niagara Falls area including savings on your tickets for Maid of the Mist.
- Get the Niagara Falls Power Pass. For one price you get free admission to 28 top Niagara Falls Attractions for both the United States side and the Canadian side.
- Be sure to follow the Maid of the Mist on Facebook and Twitter. They will keep you informed of the latest news and promotions for Niagara Falls tours.
- If you are planning to make an overnight trip out of it then check with the local hotels like the Radisson Hotel, Comfort Inn, and Best Western. They each offer packages which include discounted room rates plus tickets for the Maid of the Mist tours.